The Best Vegan Sources of Omega-3 Fatty Acids March 01, 2021
What is Leaky Gut Syndrome and How to Heal it Naturally? March 01, 2021
5 Powerful Holistic Tips and Tricks for Radiant Skin August 09, 2020
Golden Turmeric Latte with Mushrooms
Looking for a coffee alternative? Try a not-so-basic latte with turmeric and mushrooms and their amazing and powerful medicinal properties! Turmeric is a great superfood with its natural anti-inflammatory compound – curcumin- helps your body fight foreign invaders and also has a role in repairing damage. While, Medicinal Mushrooms boost the immune system and promote concentration, focus, clarity, and mental alertness. Isn’t what we all need in the morning anyways?
Well, here is the recipe. Enjoy it!
- 1 cup unsweetened plant-based milk
- 1 serving Yuve Medicinal Mushroom Blend
- 1 Tbsp ground turmeric
- 1 Tbsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp vanilla (extract or powder)
- Optional: 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Optional: 1 Tbsp sweetener of choice
- Mix all the ground and powdered ingredients in a bowl and add hot (almost boiled) water (about ¼ of a bowl). Mix everything again.
- Warm up plant-based milk and froth it with your coffee machine or a milk frother.
- Add milk to a bowl with the ingredients and gently blend with a spoon.
- Transfer your latte to a cup (optional). Serve while still hot.
- breakfast, coffee, coffee mushroom mix, latte, latte art, medicinal mushrooms, oat milk, plantbased, shitake, turmeric, vegan