5 Powerful Holistic Tips and Tricks for Radiant Skin August 09, 2020
Golden Turmeric Latte with Mushrooms May 11, 2020
How Healthy Eating Improves Quality of Life? April 26, 2020
Raw Chocolate Protein Bars with Dates
These days we all know someone who is vegan, gluten-free, lactose intolerant and so on. Hopefully, many grocery shops and restaurants offer many choices to their consumers. However, the amount of sugar in most of the products is extremely high! (Please read the labels carefully) Here is where the homemade products step in. My friends let me introduce you to Raw Chocolate protein Bars with Dates, the best tasting dessert without added sugar.
This recipe is simple, delicious and nutritious! Do not feel guilty if you ate an extra bar. Instead, indulge yourself in your favorite chocolate pleasure and get healthier. This treat is perfect for those who follow any sport diet and count calories. The Raw Chocolate Protein Bars’ ingredients can be easily calculated and registered in Fitness Pal or any other nutrition app you use. Protein bars are such an amazing pre made snack option for every one else. Simply store these bars in the fridge/freezer and grab them with you at the office. Sounds good? Here is the recipe.
- 1 cup oats
- ½ scoop Yuve Vegan Protein Powder - Chocolate
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup Medjool dates, pitted and soaked for 30 minutes
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- ½ cup shredded coconut
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp salt
- water as needed (up to ¼ cup)
- Place the oats in a food processor and grind them up until they are fine flour.
- Add protein powder and cocoa powder and blend again.
- Add soaked and drained dates and the rest of the ingredients to the mix and blend again until a dough form. Add some water if needed.
- Place dough on a straight surface with in a parchment paper in a form of a brick. Cover it with another sheet of parchment paper and store it in the fridge for 2-3 hours.
- Cut the “brick” into small pieces. Keep in the fridge for 5 days or for a month in refrigerator.