Having an afternoon sugar rash? Be smart! Don’t grab just any chocolate from a shelf in the nearest store. Make your own healthy Chocolate Protein Energy Bites and stuff your bag with these yummies in the morning. Your body will thank you later!
- 1/4 cup creamy almond butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup unsweetened granola
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- ⅓ cup pistachio
- 1/3 cup walnuts
- 1/2 cup organic blueberries (or blackberries)
- 1 scoop or packet of Yuve Vegan Protein Powder - Chocolate
- Any sweetener of your choice (optional)
- Blend all the ingredients in a food processor until “bulky texture”.
- Take out the “dough” and shape a rectangular figure on the table. Then put it in the fridge for 20 min.
- Cut the rectangular in cubes and enjoy.
Colon irrigation (high colonics) has been a hot topic lately. There are many debates over both the benefits and harm this procedure causes. While a scientific conclusion is unclear, why take a risk? Instead, you can always do natural colon cleansing with organic products and powdered supplements.
Even though our body alone can neutralize many toxins, we can help stimulate this process to revive ourselves from within while increasing our energy level and overall wellbeing. Here are some other health benefits of the colon detox:
Improved mental outlook
Boost of immune system
Reduced risk of colon cancer
The components of this recipe - organic dried fruits - are packed with fiber and vitamins. This cleansing is safe and delicious. Here is the recipe!
3/8 Cups Organic Dried Apricots
3/8 Cups Organic Dried Figs
3/8 Cups Organic Dates
3/8 Cups Organic Dried Prunes
3 tbsp Honey
1. Place all the ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth (add water if needed)/
2. Put this mix in a bowl and place it in the fridge.
Take 2 tbsp of the mix before going to bed and drink a glass of water afterwards.
Continue this course for 5-7 days.
In addition to this plant-based recipe, I take my daily Yuve vegan probiotic gummies to help balance the friendly bacteria in my digestive system and Yuve vegan Daily Cleanse to improve my digestive health.
Your relationship with your gut and your gut health is more important for your health and well-being than you may realize. Good gut means healthy skin, better mood, more energy, good metabolism, flatter stomach, and positive thinking. So, be good to your gut and be happy!
How well did you care for your skin this summer?
Summer activities can make our skin look and feel drier than normal, and a body lotion may not be enough to replenish your skin and bring back its natural moisture and glow, however, an exfoliating can.
Our Homemade Lemon Sugar Scrub recipe will not only save you money but will leave your skin feeling fresh, soft to the touch and smelling yummy.
Whip up a batch for you and while you’re at it make a batch for a friend or family member. Their skin will thank you!
½ Cup Organic Coconut Oil
½ Coconut Flour
¼ cup Grind Oatmeal
15 drops Rose Essential Oil
15 drops Essential Rose Oil
20 drops Essential Sweet Orange Oil (You can use other essential oils too)
Combine all the ingredients and mix them until smooth texture.
Rub your body with a scrub while taking shower and rinse it with water.
What if your morning chai could also have vitamins, minerals, prebiotics, protein, and healthy enzymes in it, plus, filled you up until lunch? Good news!
Vanilla Chai Breakfast Protein Smoothie has all of these and tastes delicious! Try it for yourself.
- 240ml almond milk
- 1 organic banana
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- ½ tsp. ground fresh ginger
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 scoop of Yuve Vegan Protein Powder - Vanilla
- Dash of pepper, cardamom, ground cloves, and nutmeg
- Ice cubes
- Combine all the ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Garnish with fruits or energy bites (optional)
These days we all know someone who is vegan, gluten-free, lactose intolerant and so on. Hopefully, many grocery shops and restaurants offer many choices to their consumers. However, the amount of sugar in most of the products is extremely high! (Please read the labels carefully) Here is where the homemade products step in. My friends let me introduce you to Raw Chocolate protein Bars with Dates, the best tasting dessert without added sugar.
This recipe is simple, delicious and nutritious! Do not feel guilty if you ate an extra bar. Instead, indulge yourself in your favorite chocolate pleasure and get healthier. This treat is perfect for those who follow any sport diet and count calories. The Raw Chocolate Protein Bars’ ingredients can be easily calculated and registered in Fitness Pal or any other nutrition app you use. Protein bars are such an amazing pre made snack option for every one else. Simply store these bars in the fridge/freezer and grab them with you at the office. Sounds good? Here is the recipe.
- 1 cup oats
- ½ scoop Yuve Vegan Protein Powder - Chocolate
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup Medjool dates, pitted and soaked for 30 minutes
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- ½ cup shredded coconut
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp salt
- water as needed (up to ¼ cup)
- Place the oats in a food processor and grind them up until they are fine flour.
- Add protein powder and cocoa powder and blend again.
- Add soaked and drained dates and the rest of the ingredients to the mix and blend again until a dough form. Add some water if needed.
- Place dough on a straight surface with in a parchment paper in a form of a brick. Cover it with another sheet of parchment paper and store it in the fridge for 2-3 hours.
- Cut the “brick” into small pieces. Keep in the fridge for 5 days or for a month in refrigerator.