The Best Vegan Sources of Omega-3 Fatty Acids March 01, 2021
What is Leaky Gut Syndrome and How to Heal it Naturally? March 01, 2021
5 Powerful Holistic Tips and Tricks for Radiant Skin August 09, 2020
Chocolate Protein Energy Bites
Having an afternoon sugar rash? Be smart! Don’t grab just any chocolate from a shelf in the nearest store. Make your own healthy Chocolate Protein Energy Bites and stuff your bag with these yummies in the morning. Your body will thank you later!
- 1/4 cup creamy almond butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup unsweetened granola
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- ⅓ cup pistachio
- 1/3 cup walnuts
- 1/2 cup organic blueberries (or blackberries)
- 1 scoop or packet of Yuve Vegan Protein Powder - Chocolate
- Any sweetener of your choice (optional)
- Blend all the ingredients in a food processor until “bulky texture”.
- Take out the “dough” and shape a rectangular figure on the table. Then put it in the fridge for 20 min.
- Cut the rectangular in cubes and enjoy.