5 Powerful Holistic Tips and Tricks for Radiant Skin August 09, 2020
Golden Turmeric Latte with Mushrooms May 11, 2020
How Healthy Eating Improves Quality of Life? April 26, 2020
Chocolate Protein Energy Bites
Having an afternoon sugar rash? Be smart! Don’t grab just any chocolate from a shelf in the nearest store. Make your own healthy Chocolate Protein Energy Bites and stuff your bag with these yummies in the morning. Your body will thank you later!
- 1/4 cup creamy almond butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup unsweetened granola
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- ⅓ cup pistachio
- 1/3 cup walnuts
- 1/2 cup organic blueberries (or blackberries)
- 1 scoop or packet of Yuve Vegan Protein Powder - Chocolate
- Any sweetener of your choice (optional)
- Blend all the ingredients in a food processor until “bulky texture”.
- Take out the “dough” and shape a rectangular figure on the table. Then put it in the fridge for 20 min.
- Cut the rectangular in cubes and enjoy.